The CV420-30X-NDI 30X optical zoom NDI® camera utilizes a professional grade 8.5-megapixel sensor to capture crisp HD video up to 3840x2160p at 60fps with support for all HD formats. Marshall's straight forward design and ease of use make this camera a valuable tool in a wide variety of broadcast and professional A/V applications.
30X Optical Zoom
The 30X optical zoom block offers an extensive zoom range from 4.6mm to 135mm starting at 68° all the way out to 3° horizontal angle-of-view for maintaining image crispness from ultra-wide to long telephoto shots.
To keep your productions looking great NDI® preserves visual quality, frame accuracy, and source synchronization. NDI® also opens a wide range of NDI® Tools available to make your new camera easily discoverable, controllable, adjustable, and consumable into NDI® workflows.
The CV420-30X-NDI operates with exceptional low-light sensitivity, ensuring a clear picture in variable and challenging lighting conditions, including live events, houses of worship, indoor or outdoor sporting events, and other dynamic lighting environments.
Ideal for use in NDI® networked and A/V installations, the CV420-30X-NDI offers the convenience of NDI®|HX2. and HDMI simultaneous outputs with stereo audio embedding.
- 8 Megapixel (1/2.5") HD sensor
- 30X Optical Zoom (4.6~135mm) - 68° AOV
- Up to 3840x2160p, 1920x1080p and 1280x720p
- Frame rates: 59.94/50/29.97/25fps
- NDI®|HX2. and HDMI simultaneous outputs
- Ethernet I/O supports video, control, audio and PoE over a single cable
- RS232 and 3.5mm audio input with passthrough
- NDI® discoverable, controllable, manageable via NDI®Tools