The ADDSORB REV® revetment is a composite wood veneer finish consisting of a medium/high density coloured fibreboard (Engineered Coloured Wood) which is grooved on the face and perforated on the back, its box interior is filed with a polystyrene absorbent layer.
The ADDSORB REV® revetment is also available, as an option, in natural wood veneer finish consisting of medium density fibreboard (MDF).
This type of acoustic covering is mainly used for large-scale areas of application: auditoriums, conference rooms, multipurpose rooms, airports, places where acoustic treatment with a continuous coating surface is required.
It is an absorbent panel that relevantly improves absorption in the mid-range of the sound spectrum.
The ADDSORB REV® is presented in both standard and customised sizes providing different aesthetic and acoustic variants. These two finish options give this product a variety of natural wood finishes and colours. Due to their slots, the panel joints are invisible because of the change in geometry of the panel edges, and when carefully installed the surfaces can appear uniform.
The acoustic absorption coefficients are achieved by combining the percentage of the plate's grooves and perforation with the polystyrene absorbent layer. The acoustic performance may be increased if the product is applied with an air space between the product and the main wall or ceiling.
The ADDSORB REV® is available for both ceiling and wall applications. It can be installed using the standard metal ceiling suspension system or direct fixing to the concrete surface using our accessories.
JOCAVI® can customize the sizes, perforations, colours and finishes, according to each specific project, but a minimum amount is required.
Aluminium optional mounting bars sold separately.Features
- Finish: Coloured wood veneer and wood finishings
- NRC: (ADDREVR 0.74/m2), (ADDREVH 0.77/m2)
- Perforations (%): (ADDREVR 25,8%), (ADDREVH 11,2%)
- Fire-resistance: Euroclass B-s2,d0 (similar to old M1)
- Standard and customised grooves and perforations
- 100% recyclable
- Installation: metal or wood bars, glues and/or screws, can be included
- Other sizes are available on demand, between dimensions of: Min. 60x60x4.6cm (23.6"x23.6"x1.8") - Max. 180x120x4.6cm (70.9"x47.2"x1.8")
- Aluminium optional mounting bars sold separately.
Tech drawings and Dimensions
Colors and Finishings
These items are highly customizable, so give us a call for a quote!