Introducing NeoverbA new real-time Reverb Assistant guides you in selecting and blending reverbs according to your creative needs. An AI-powered EQ section listens to your audio and helps you avoid artifacts, mud, and masking. Explore a deep Advanced panel and dozens of presets for vocals and instruments, and add your personal touch. Whether you're a new producer honing your a craft, or a veteran on your latest project, Neoverb will help you get to a great reverb sound in less time.
THE SMARTEST REVERB FOR MUSIC MAKING
From the minds behind Ozone and Nectar, and powered by legendary Exponential Audio technology, iZotope Neoverb is the most intelligent reverb plug-in for music producers. Save time and leave the trial and error behind and design unique spaces for vocals and instruments in seconds, without muddying the mix.
Find your reverb, fast
iZotope Neoverb’s innovative Blend Pad and Reverb Assistant get you further, faster by helping you mix different types of reverbs into one unique space that fits your track.
Made with Exponential Audio tech
Neoverb is powered by Exponential Audio’s famous reverb engines. Inspired by classic studio hardware, Exponential Audio reverbs are beloved for their high quality algorithms and realistic room sounds. Combine best-in-class sound quality with iZotope’s intuitive workflow, and you have a reverb plug-in ready to tackle any mix.
Learn how Neoverb helps speed up your workflow and get your best reverb sounds yet.
Quickly get to the right reverb
Neoverb is designed to help you mix faster, and easily find the right blend of reverbs for your mix. The Blend Pad gives lets you intuitively mix three reverbs in one plug-in to place your instruments and vocals their own unique environments. A new Reverb Assistant helps you blend reverbs based on your creative intent, and adjusts Advanced parameters for you via a streamlined, real-time workflow.
Get your reverb to fit in the mix
Neoverb's AI-powered EQs listen to your audio to give you a great reverb tone for any track. Use the Pre EQ with an Auto Cut function to automatically clean your input signal so it sounds its best before adding reverb. A Reverb EQ with a built-in Masking Meter, along with automatic Unmasking of the input signal, help keep your reverb under control in the mix. With Neoverb, you can achieve a great reverb sound without long plug-in chains or routing in your session.
Explore and get creative
When you're ready to go go deeper, Neoverb offers an endless world of reverb sounds to explore. Add your own unique touch with the Advanced Panel controls with unique settings for all three reverb styles, for near-infinite creative possibilities. Or, get reverbs ready-made for vocals, instruments, and genres with dozens of unique presets made by iZotope's team of professional sound designers.
Find the right reverb, fast
iZotope Neoverb’s innovative Blend Pad gets you further, faster, with controls to help you mix three different types of reverbs at once to create a unique reverb tail that fits your track.
- Blend different types of reverb together to get a unique sound in seconds: Add realistic space with Reflections, classic environments with Plate, and height and depth with Hall.
- Separate Size controls for each reverb type to let you create epic guitar tones, construct massive drum rooms, or dream up completely exotic spaces to make your mix unique.
- The Blend Pad is automatable, so you can change between different blends of reverb for creative effects and transitions in your song.
Get a great reverb for any track, with an easy four-step Reverb Assistant that adjusts the settings of iZotope Neoverb’s in real-time. Create complex, customized reverbs, without spending time in menus.
- Choose your preferred Size and Style while iZotope Neoverb automatically selects and blends reverb combinations and advanced settings as you move the sliders.
- Add a little vibe with four different Tone selections that further adjust your reverb to give you dark, airy, bright sounds.
- Reverb Assistant listens to your audio and makes further EQ suggestions to get the cleanest possible reverb tone.
Fit reverb into the mix
iZotope Neoverb's Reverb EQ helps keep your reverb clean and under control in the mix, with AI-powered Unmasking that listens and unmasks your dry signal for a clean professional sound.
Mix your reverb, avoid long, corrective plug-in chains and get the cleanest reverb tone in just one plug-in.
The Reverb EQ can automatically unmask your dry signal to get a clean reverb tone quickly with the Unmask button.
You can have Reverb Assistant set up Unmask for you, or you can quickly access it in the EQ window to get your reverb sitting right.
A clean input signal is key to a great reverb tone. iZotope Neoverb's 3-band Pre EQ listens to your audio and suggests the best areas to cut. You can further customize the EQ with shelving and band-filters.
- Treat your input signal before it hits the reverb to avoid unwanted build-up or resonances in your wet signal.
- Use Auto Cut to have Neoverb listen to your signal and suggest areas to cut, in order to avoid.
Use filter nodes to customize your cuts, or let Neoverb learn your audio and make suggestions for you.
You can customize Neoverb’s advanced parameters within each reverb engine using the Advanced Panel for even greater control of your sound. If you don't get the results you want, dive into the Advanced Panel and explore!
Individual, customizable parameters for each reverb engine, including Attack, Crossover, Damping, and more.
Sync your pre-delay and reverb time to your host tempo to create reverbs that move with your music.
Reverb Assistant also sets the Advanced Panel controls, so you can view and adjust your results.
Stop muddy mixes before they happen and keep track of reverb build-up in your mix with iZotope Neoverb's Masking Meter. The module communicates with other iZotope plug-ins (via Inter-Plugin Communication) to show you where your reverb is masking other tracks.
Use Dry vs. Wet mode to view masking over your dry track. Or, select another compatible iZotope plug-in to check masking on other tracks in the mix.
- Works with other compatible iZotope plug-ins like Neutron 3, Nectar 3 Plus, VocalSynth 2, and Relay
Smooth, Pre-Delay, & Mixing Controls
Neoverb's Input/Output (I/O) panel gives you more ways to mix reverb. Soften transients with the Smooth control to keep your reverb sounding even, control Pre-Delay to add depth or or a sense of distance, and create a natural blend with the Dry/Wet and Level slider.
- Based on transient shaping technology, the Smooth slider lets you easily tame sharp, percussive sources so they don't create unatural results in your reverb.
- A global Pre-Delay lets you control the distance of your reverb reflection, letting you create a sense of space without resorting to longer reverb tails.
- Create a natural balance of reverb and dry signal with Dry/Wet and Level controls.
Add subtle animation to your reverb with a Mod Pad with two modes for both subtle and creative reverb modulation. Keep the Mod on low settings to make longer reverb tails feel more natural, or increase the setting (up to 125%) for more intense creative effects.
An intuitive X/Y Pad helps you quickly dial in the right setting.
Pitch mode creates a subtle pitch shift, similar to a Doppler-effect.
Random ('RandomFat') mode produces a randomized modulation effect akin to a classic chorus.