RADAR studio is the culmination of 25 years of audio engineering excellence. In addition to its best-in-class sonics, unparalleled build quality, and brilliant simplicity, RADAR studio renders audio PCs and audio interfaces obsolete. Why? Well, because RADAR studio now runs your favorite DAW, natively. Ready to run ProTools out of the box, and shipping with Harrison Mixbus, RADAR studio creates an entirely new category of digital audio recording technology: the integrated audio appliance.
WHY DO YOU NEED RADAR
• World-class A/D D/A conversion for incredible transparency & legendary sound quality
• Faster, runs more plugins and less expensive than a Mac Pro
• Runs any DAW1 including Mixbus & Pro Tools
• Intuitive workflow (DAW or 2" Tape) & lightning fast processing speeds allow 100% focus on the music
• Rock-solid reliability means no downtime in studio
• Peace of mind since RADAR lasts for decades. Analogue cards are forward-compatible with newer systems, and accessories are upgradeable at any time, saving money in the long run. RADAR is a true audio investment
• Outstanding technical support free for 10 years from the manufacturer
Operating System (Dual-Mode)
- Workstation Mode (Embedded Windows) run favourite DAW
- (Pro Tools, Mixbus, Cubase etc.) // RADAR Mode (RADAR OS)
- user-friendly workflow and near-zero latency.
Proprietary Analogue I/O
Choice of Ultra-Nyquist (192 kHz) or Classic 96 (96 kHz) A/D D/A
converters: 8 - 24 channels in Workstation Mode, expandable to
96 I/O in RADAR Mode
• Proprietary Adrenaline DR Recording Engine with Trinity Chip technology
• Intel Core i7 (8 virtual cores) CPU running at 3.6 GHz // 16 GB DDR3 RAM (upgradeable to 32 GB)
• Dual Key Lock solid-state drives (standard 120 GB or upgrade to 240 GB)
• Windows 8.1 Embedded version stripped down to maximize performance // RADAR studio Dashboard (application launcher and menu controls)
• Workstation DAW (Harrison Mixbus comes standard with plugins). Can pre-install any DAW* upon request, including Cubase and Pro Tools 10, 11 or 12 (separate license required)
• Dual front-panel USB 3.0 ports plus additional ports on the back totaling 6 USB 3.0 and 4 USB 2.0
• Optional 10.1" touch screen and transport controls Technical (continued)
• Optional Blu-ray/DVD slot drive
• HDMI DVI and VGA outputs
• Gigabit Ethernet
• AES, TDIF, ADAT and MADI formats
Standard 4U box, 15" deep, weighs approx. 35 lbs.
• Ships with standard keyboard and mouse
• Optional Session Controller Professional Remote, allows for tape-like workflow (pictured)
Options for frames are non-touch and touch. both come with Transport, keyboard, mouse and 250GB RADAR mode system drive.