The most powerful mix and master modular system — remastered
The ultimate mix and mastering workstation from the creator of the first desktop mastering software.
IK Multimedia invented T-RackS in 1999, marking the beginning of a new era by unleashing the power of a complete, affordable mastering software tool to everyone.
Since then we have been leading the way, setting an industry standard and crafting some of the world’s best sounding plug-ins for professional applications. From day one, an ever-growing number of professionals and enthusiasts have trusted our expertise and meticulous approach to creating the finest digital processors on the planet. It’s no coincidence that thousands of top-charting records have been made using T-RackS.
T-RackS 5 has evolved into the most powerful mix and master modular system ever, offering maximum processing versatility, an improved audio engine, 4 new processors for a total of 38 high-quality modules on a flexible 16 processor series/parallel chain, a comprehensive broadcast ready professional metering tool section, a new completely redesigned, smart single-window GUI as well as an album assembly section with multi-format exporting function.
T-RackS 5 boasts more versatility and firepower than any of its competitors and gives you everything you need to professionally treat and finalize your audio from raw mixes to a perfect finished product ready for uploading to the leading digital delivery and streaming services or for CD printing.
4 new processors - the family just got bigger
Not only have all the plugins been redesigned and adapted to take advantage of the full processing power of the new audio engine and the new sleek, zoomable GUI, but we also created 4 new incredible processors that we know you will love.
In T-RackS 5 now you have up to 38 incredible modules to choose from to build your perfect studio setup.
Match it like a master with the Master Match
T-RackS 5 Master Match module is a new type of plug-in that automatically matches the sound of your songs using up to 3 different source tracks as reference.
Master Match calculates the spectral balance and perceived loudness of the reference tracks, analyzes them using sophisticated algorithms and then creates an exact match for the source material providing an editable ultra-high quality EQ curve and level adjustment. This can be achieved using the Master Match as a stand-alone processor or at the end of a pre-existing processing chain.
- Works as a standalone application, as well as a plug-in
- ASIO (Windows) and CoreAudio (Mac OS X) compatible (standalone only)
- Configurable mixing/mastering chain – run up to 16 parallel / series processors
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Module and Global presets
- Multiple curves Fade In and Out (standalone only)
- Multiple Snapshots, independent for each audio file (standalone only)
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- Supports multiple input and output audio formats (Wav, Aiff, sd2, MP3), sampling rates and resolutions
- High-quality sampling rate and bit depth converters
- Single or Multiple audio files processing (standalone only)
- DSM™ and SCC™ proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
T-RackS 5 is a 64-bit application and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.10 or later.
Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
NOTE: EQual processor requires an OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter.
Internet connection is required as all of the Custom Shop operations are web based.