Designed to complement our 4000 series installation speakers, the 5041A is the first in-wall subwoofer to offer truly professional performance.
Precise and dynamic
When installed, all that can be seen of the 5041A is a small, unobtrusive metal grille on the wall. However, its powerful, precise and dynamic bass response right down to 35 Hz will leave you in no doubt about its credentials as a premium quality subwoofer. The 5041A can be mounted in any 16 inch stud bay, with independent brackets ensuring that its slimline enclosure is completely isolated from all surfaces, preventing any potential vibration from being transmitted to the walls of the building.
Get more active
Genelec’s active approach means that the 5041A is powered by an individually calibrated remote-mounted amplifier module, thus avoiding any issues with amplifier/speaker matching. The amplifier can be rack mounted and features Room Response Controls for optimising the bass roll-off and phase of the 5041A to match any acoustic environment - along with Autostart and Remote Control capabilities.
- Active Crossovers
- Optimised Amplifiers
- Protection Circuitry
- Room Response Compensation
- 1 x 5041A Subwoofer
- 1 x RAM3 amplifier unit
- 1 x mains cable 1,8 m
- 1 x grille + grille frame
- 3 x M4x16 thumb screws for grille frame
- 3 x M4x30 thumb screws for grille frame
- 3 x plastic washer for grille frame
- 4 x enclosure mounting bracket
- 12 x screws for enclosure mounting brackets
- 1 x table support bracket for RAM3
- 2 x M4 screws for table support backet
- 1 x 2-position terminal block
- 1 x 4-position terminal block
- 1 x operating manual