The Genelec Cable Kit 1560-110 comprises two 33' (10 m) double-shielded, high-quality cables with industry-standard Neutrik 4-pin speakON® connectors and one 10 m Cat5 network cable for use when wall-mounting the 1237A and 1238A 3-way reference monitors.
The Genelec Cable Kit 1560-110 connects the 1237A RAM-L amplifier or 1238A RAM-XL amplifier when removed from the speaker enclosure and rack mounted. The 4-pin Neutrik/speakON cables connect the RAM-L/RAM-XL amplifier to the woofer, while the network cable connects the RAM-L / RAM XL’s RJ-45 LED Connector to the cabinet to activate the front-panel status indicator lights.
Genelec Cable Kit 1560-110—Just the Facts:
- Industry-standard 4-pin Neutrik speakON connectors
- High-quality, 33' (10 m) double-shielded cable
- Cat5 network cable with RJ-45 connectors (33" / 10 m)
Neutrik speakON Series
Introduced in 1987, speakON was invented by Neutrik as a result of customer demand for a reliable speaker connection. Since then the Neutrik speakON Series has become the de facto standard for amplifier to speaker connectivity. Much like the brand Kleenex is substituted for tissue paper, in the pro audio community, speakON is synonymous with loudspeaker connector.
Neutrik speakON features:
- Optimal "Quick Lock" system for speaker applications
- Reliable and robust
- Neutrik's proven and unique chuck type cable strain relief
- Outstanding cost-performance ratio
- Meets all worldwide safety requirements (IEC, UL, etc.)