16x16 Analogue I/O
RedNet 2 connects to your Dante™ audio-over-IP network with a single Ethernet cable. It's remotely controlled via the network and can be placed anywhere in your facility. It offers 16 channels of line-level analogue in and out, with Focusrite's precision 24-bit A-D and D-A conversion for superb audio performance, and 119dB dynamic range at sample rates up to 192kHz. The rear panel includes AES59 standard DB25 connectors for analogue patchbay or breakout cable interfacing.
- 16 channels of high-quality line-level analogue I/O for Dante audio-over-IP networks
- 24-bit precision conversion up to 192kHz
- 119dB dynamic range, flat from 20Hz – 20kHz, +/-0.15dB
- Software-selectable +24dBu or +18dBu level alignment
- AES67 compliant; may require hardware update. Please contact us for further information.
- Analogue I/O to AES59 standard on DB25 connectors
- Comprehensive front-panel metering and indicators
- Remote monitoring software with powerful graphic user interface