Focal ALPHA 80
Flagship of the line, Alpha 80 is particularly ideal for producing music which is rich in bass or which requires high power reserves.
This model is composed of a 8” (21cm) woofer/ midrange speaker with a Polyglass cone loaded in a large laminar port and of a 1" (25mm) aluminum inverted dome tweeter. It features a 40W amplifier for the tweeter and a 100W amplifier for the woofer, and has a frequency response of 35Hz to 22kHz (+/- 3dB).
- Frequency response (+/- 3dB): 35Hz - 22kHz
- Maximum SPL: 109dB SPL (peak @ 1m)
- Analog input: XLR : balanced 10kOhms, RCA : unbalanced 10 kOhms with sensitivity compensation
- LF amplifier stage: 100W, class AB
- HF amplifier stage: 40W, class AB
- Auto Standby Mode (activation): After about 30 minutes without using the monitor
- Auto Standby Mode (deactivation): By signal detection >3mV
- Power supply: 220-240V (fuse T1.6AL / 250V) ou 100-120V (fuse T3.15AL / 250V)
- Power connection: IEC inlet and detachable power cord
- Sensitivity control: Adjustable, 0 or +6dB
- LF shelving control (0 - 300Hz): Adjustable, +/-6dB
- HF shelving control (4.5 - 22kHz): Adjustable, +/-3dB
- Power ON / OFF: Power ON/OFF switch on rear panel
- Standby mode power consumption: < 0.5W
- Indicators: Power ON/OFF LED - Standby LED
- Woofer: 8" (21cm) drive unit Polyglass cone
- Tweeter: 1" (25mm) drive unit, Aluminum inverted dome
- Cabinet construction: 0.6" (15mm) MDF
- Cabinet finish: Vinyl and Black painting
- Dimensions: 15.6x11.3x13.7"
- Weight: 28.2lb (12,8kg)