Focal ALPHA 50
Alpha 50, the most compact of the line, is perfectly adapted for confined spaces.
The ALPHA 50 is composed of a 5” (13cm) woofer/ midrange speaker with a Polyglass cone loaded in a large laminar port and of a 1" (25mm) aluminum inverted dome tweeter. It features a 20W amplifier for the tweeter and a 35W amplifier for the woofer, and has a frequency response of 45Hz to 22kHz (+/- 3dB).
- Frequency response (+/- 3dB): 45Hz - 22kHz
- Maximum SPL: 103dB SPL (peak @ 1m)
- Analog input: XLR : balanced 10kOhms, RCA : unbalanced 10 kOhms with sensitivity compensation
- LF amplifier stage: 35W, class AB
- HF amplifier stage: 20W, class AB
- Auto Standby Mode (activation): After about 30 minutes without using the monitor
- Auto Standby Mode (deactivation): By signal detection >3mV
- Power supply: 220-240V (fuse T500mAL / 250V) or 100-120V (fuse T1AL / 250V)
- Power connection: IEC inlet and detachable power cord
- Sensitivity control: Adjustable, 0 or +6dB
- LF shelving control (0 - 300Hz): Adjustable, +/-6dB
- HF shelving control (4.5 - 22kHz): Adjustable, +/-3dB
- Power ON / OFF: Power ON/OFF switch on rear panel
- Standby mode power consumption: < 0.5W
- Indicators: Power ON/OFF LED - Standby LED
- Woofer: 5" (13cm) drive unit Polyglass cone
- Tweeter: 1" (25mm) drive unit, Aluminum inverted dome
- Cabinet construction: 0.6" (15mm) MDF
- Cabinet finish: Vinyl and Black painting
- Dimensions: 12.3x8.7x10.2"
- Weight: 16.1lb (7,3kg)