Eve Audio SC207
The SC207 is a mid-range two-way monitor speaker. The SC207 will be attractive to a large range of listeners, as its size and form factor make them appropriate for a lot of different rooms.
Are you a home recording musician or producer? Not a problem. The SC207 has great power efficiency that will let you clearly examine what's happening in your music. Are you a post production professional working in a tight or smaller room? Not a problem. The modest and elegant size of the SC207, along with its quality precision, will make it great in your setup without overwhelming your working area.
Whatever you're doing, the SC207 will be there for you.
With the SC207, you will get an extended bass frequency response (down to 44 Hz), courtesy of our 6.5" SilverCone honeycomb structured woofer and driven by our 1.5" voice coil. The result is a very tight and dynamic bass, along with the usual greater linear excursion.
A PWM amplifier, with protection-limiting and capable of delivering a short-term output power of 100W, guarantees that the SC207 will never run out of juice. And with a maximum output level of 106 dB (SPL @ 1m), you can be sure that there is plenty of power to make critical and precise judgements over your mixes.
The SC207 is also the first EVE model monitor that uses our proprietary AMT (Air Motion Transformer) RS2. That means it can deliver a higher output level that is due to a bigger magnet system inside.
As with every other EVE Audio speaker, you get both balanced XLR inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs for greater convenience.
- Description: 2-way System
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 8.46 x 12.99 x 11.02"
- Free-field frequency range (-3dB): 44Hz - 21kHz
- Tweeter: AMT RS2
- Mid-Woofer: 165mm/6.5"
- Cross-over frequency: 2800Hz
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 106dB
- Number of amplifiers: 2
- Output power (woofer): 100W
- Output power (tweeter): 50W
- Protection limiter: Yes
- Volume: -inf. - +6dB
- High-shelf filter (-5dB - +3dB): > 3kHz
- Desk filter boost (0dB - +3dB): 80Hz
- Desk filter cut (-5dB - 0dB): 170Hz
- Low-shelf filter (-5dB - +3dB): < 300Hz
- LED brightness setting: Yes
- Level-lock dip switch: Yes
- Filter-lock dip switch: Yes
- Analog input: XLR (10k impedance), RCA (10k impedance)
- Power consumption (standby, full output): < 1W, 120VA
- Weight: 17.6 lbs (8 kg)