The BM9S II is specifically designed to complement BM Compact mkIII and BM5 mkIII monitors, adding extended bass in smaller mixing and recording environments.
The BM9S II is designed according to the strict BM series specifications. With a 10” woofer and 200 Watts of power, and virtually minute dimensions, this sub is tailor-made to take care of even the most comprehensive challenges where space is scarce. Being every bit as versatile as the rest of the BM series, BM 9S is a very competent partner for smaller stereo and multichannel setups, giving a very powerful system for even the most demanding users across the globe.
The Auto On/Off function, provides a minimized idle energy usage by shutting off after minutes of no input signal. The auto sensing circuit enables BM9S to automatically come to life when input signal is detected.
The satellite filters that this sub sports, provides high-pass filtering of the monitor source signal allowing 60Hz or 80Hz corner frequencies.
This is a huge advantage for the monitor performance, as the satellites do not need to deal with power consuming lower frequencies. This leaves all the satellite power to greatly accelerate performance and precision.
- System:Precision Subwoofer
- Frequency Response: 29 Hz to 250 Hz
- Inputs: LFE/Slave, SAT/SUB, XLR right/left full bandwidth
- XLR Input impedance: + branch 20 kOhm, – branch 10 kOhm
- Sensitivity: 75 mVRMS to 5 VRMS, adjustable
- Max. Input voltage: 10 VRMS
- Outputs: Slave, SAT/SUB, XLR right/left, High-pass filtered
- XLR Output impedance: 100 Ohm (each branch)
- XLR Pin-out: 1: 0 / 2: + / 3: –
- Mode selector: LFE, Slave (Phase and volume controls are bypassed in slave mode
- SAT High-pass: Flat, 60 Hz, 80 Hz
- SUB Low-pass: 50 Hz to 150 Hz
- Auto ON/OFF: Automatic ON (LED green) when signal is detected at input Automatic mute (LED red) when no signal is detected for 15 to 20 min.
- Amplifier power: 200 W, 4 Ohm
- Power consumption: <16 W Standby, 325 W Max.Woofer:240 mm/10” One piece molded MSP cone (Magnesium Silicate Polymer), 100 mm/4”, Pure aluminum voice coil
- Weight: 19.4 lbs (8,8 kg)
- Dimensions (WxHxL): 290 x 290 x 300 mm / 11.4” x 11.4” x 11.8”