The MSD600M++ Audio Meter is a modular, multi-channel audio analyser accepting up to 32 input channels. The MSD600M++ has 4 configurable input slots and 4 output slots. Available modules include Analogue, AES3 and SD-SDI formats.
The MSD600M++ and PT0600M, Stereo and Surround Sound Meters, from DK-Technologies offer phasemeter, audio vector oscilloscope and PPM / VU level meter and Loudness compliant with all major Broadcast standards including R128, A/85, ARIB etc.
The scale collection included with MSD600M++ is extensive. Furthermore, the DK-Scale™software application (PC) contains a large library of scales which easily can be downloaded to the meter. Modification of existing scales or designing new scales according to your own specifications are also possible as well.
- The Peak Programme Meter measures level of up to 32 audio channels simultaneously.
- 7 scales directly selectable to conform to standard used.
- PPM colours and headings are user programmable for easy identification.
- Vectorscope for stereo and surround sound with unique Jelly-Fish© display supports aural impression at a glance.
- Multiple phase correlation meter indicates proper phasing to allow for downmix.
- Modular choice of input modules accepting analogue audio, AES3 and SD-SDI Video with deembedder for Audio.
- Flexible, up to 8 analogue audio outputs and 4 AES3 outputs connect via the internal matrix to any input, internal audio generator, and sum and difference amplifiers.
- Choice of 1024-point FFT spectrum analyser and 1/3-octave analyser for display of frequency distribution of each channel over full audible range.
- AES3 bitstream status display indicates characteristics of the digital audio signal.
- Bright, VGA colour display with adjustable backlight allows adaptation to environmental light conditions.
- VGA output connects directly to an external monitor for remote or larger display.