10 Inputs - Multi Source External DAC
The BDA-3 is a state of the art stereo digital to analog converter that accepts digital input from up to 10 source components and connects to an analog line-level preamplifier. Both DSD and PCM audio data are supported. Advanced engineering and application of technological advancements mean that even previously highly regarded digital source components may have dramatically improved sound quality when connected to the BDA-3.
The BDA-3 delivers superb sonic performance through re-sampling and re-clocking of the digital input signal. With the exception of user-selectable up-sampling, the BDA-3 doesn't convert anything to another format or re-sample at a non-native rate. The most notable difference between the BDA-2 and BDA-3, in addition to PCM playback capable of 384kHz/32 bit resolution, is that the BDA-3 is fully DSD enabled. The BDA-3 can decode up to DSD-256, through asynchronous USB inputs, and accepts SACD input via HDMI. The BDA-3 incorporates 10 separate inputs which include four 2-channel HDMI, asynchronous USB, AES/EBU, TOSLINK, and digital coax. Additionally, the network module which facilitates control via TCP/IP and RS-232 makes the BDA-3 a must for modern home automation.
Inputs: 4x HDMI, 2x USB 2.0 Type B, 2x S/PDIF (1x BNC, 1x RCA), 1x Optical (TOSLINK), 1x AES/EBU
Outputs: HDMI, RCA, XLR
Control: TCP/IP, IR, DC, RS-232
- Dual 32Bit AKM DAC IC's
- Discrete Class A analog output stage
- Independent analog and digital signal paths
- Independent power supplies
- Massive support for different PCM and DSD resolutions
- HDMI video pass-through with audio out (4K video pass-through)
- Available with silver or black faceplate
- 17”or 19” faceplate available
- Rack mountable option available (2U)
- BR2 remote control available (please request separately)