The Bryston 9B SST² is a hand-crafted, modular, single-chassis 5-channel power amplifier delivering 120 watts per channel at 8 Ohms, and 200 watts at 4 Ohms. Each modular channel contains all the electronic circuitry connections and independent power supply, necessary to deliver the best possible sonic quality. The chassis simply supplies AC and five power LED's on the front panel indicating each channel's functional status, (green for power-on, red for overdrive). The 9B SST2 power amplifier is also an authorized THX version. All THX parameters are easily met for their intended use within a multi-channel audio/video installation.
140W into 8 Ohms (200W into 4 Ohms)
- Balanced and unbalanced inputs
- Variable attenuator (potentiometer) and gain select switch (23dB or 29dB)
- No fans or other moving parts
- Convection cooled and housed in a fully aluminum chassis
- 19” black rack mountable faceplate (3U)
- Available with three, four, or five channels
- Power output: 120 watts per channel into 8 ohms, 200 watts per channel into 4 ohms
- Sensitivity: 29dB (1 .1Vin = 120W @ 8 Ohms), 23dB (2 .2Vin = 120W @ 8 Ohms), 17dB (4 .4Vin = 120W @ 8 Ohms )
- Input impedance: 30K ohms (±5%) single ended 20K ohms (±5%) balanced (each leg)
- THD+N: < 0 .005% 20Hz to 20kHz at 120 watts into 8 ohms, < 0 .007% 20Hz to 20kHz at 200 watts into 4 ohms
- Noise: >116dB dB below noise floor
- Slew rate: 60 V/μsec
- Power bandwidth: <1 to >100K Hz
- Damping factor: 500 at 20Hz, ref 8Ω
- Dimensions: 26"X26"X11"
- Weight: 74 lb (33.6 kg)
- Warranty: Bryston analog audio products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for twenty (20) years from the original date of manufacture. The warranty includes parts and labor.