The Bryston 9B SST² is a hand-crafted, modular, single-chassis 5-channel power amplifier delivering 120 watts per channel at 8 Ohms, and 200 watts at 4 Ohms. Each modular channel contains all the electronic circuitry connections and independent power supply, necessary to deliver the best possible sonic quality. The chassis simply supplies AC and five power LED's on the front panel indicating each channel's functional status, (green for power-on, red for overdrive). The 9B SST2 power amplifier is also an authorized THX version. All THX parameters are easily met for their intended use within a multi-channel audio/video installation.
140W into 8 Ohms (200W into 4 Ohms)
- Balanced and unbalanced inputs
- Variable attenuator (potentiometer) and gain select switch (23dB or 29dB)
- No fans or other moving parts
- Convection cooled and housed in a fully aluminum chassis
- 19” black rack mountable faceplate (3U)
- Available with three, four, or five channels