Bryston 2B-LP Pro
The 2B-LP stereo power amplifier consists of two amplifier modules, each with its own power supply, which can be operated independently or combined (MONO mode) to form a single 200 watt amplifier (8Ω load) in a 1 rack height chassis. Operated independently (DUAL mode) each channel can deliver 60 watts into 8Ω (or 100 watts into 4Ω). Each of the two amplifier modules use 2 of Bryston’s custom power transistors for a total of 4 output devices per 2B-LP.
- Bridging switch configures amplifier into a single 200W channel
- Convection cooled and housed in a fully aluminum chassis
- No fans or other moving parts
- 19” black rack mountable faceplate (1U)
- Separate channel modules removable from the front without removing the rack
- Inputs: Balanced Inputs (XLR)
- Power Capabilities: 60W into 8 Ohms (100 into 4 Ohms), 200W into 8 Ohms (bridged mono)
- Options: Front panel gain controls (potentiometer), ¼” head phone jack (in place of front panel power switch)
- Dimensions: 19 x 1.75 x 10 inches
- Weight: 21 lbs
- Warranty: Bryston analog audio products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for twenty (20) years from the original date of manufacture. The warranty includes parts and labor.