Bryston's Model 10B Electronic Crossover combines ideal signal-handling with an enormously flexible control function. Simple, direct front-panel switches allow any crossover curve to be set instantly, and the signal purity is always maintained. The Model 10B features independently selectable crossover points for high-pass and low-pass, in case the speaker installation requires slightly overlapped, (or slightly staggered), response curves for the drivers. You can also independently select crossover slope, from 6, 12, or 18dB/Oct., where one driver requires faster cutoff than another in the same system. A fixed frequency plug in Linkwitz-Riley alignment with steep rolloff curves of 24 dB/Oct. is also available.
Inputs: XLR balanced or RCA single ended*
Outputs: XLR balanced or RCA single ended*
Selectable Frequencies: 70 Hz, 100 Hz, 140 Hz, 200 Hz, 300 Hz, 450 Hz, 700 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz, 3 kHz, 4.5 kHz
- Stereo 2-way
- Stereo 2-way summed low pass
- Monaural 3-way
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd order Butterworth filters in all modes
- 12 selectable crossover points for each filter
- One 11 step precision attenuator for each channel (in either low pass or high pass filter)
- 19” rack mountable faceplate (1U)
- XLR balanced or RCA single ended inputs and outputs
*Can only have XLR or RCA, both combined are not available.
- Power consumption: 11 Watts (avg)
- THD+N: < 0.0035%
- Noise: > -100 dB unweighted
- VOUT max: 13 Vrms minimum un-balanced, 26 Vrms minimum balanced
- Gain: unity, except for high pass which can be adjusted ±5dB relative to unity
- Fuse: One tubular glass fuse (1.25” X .25”) located on Power Supply PCB
- Dimensions: Regular models (17” wide X 2.75” high X 9.40” deep), Rack mount models (19” wide X 2.50” high X 9.40” deep)
- Warranty: Bryston analog audio products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for twenty (20) years from the original date of manufacture. The warranty includes parts and labor.