Apogee Symphony 16x16 I/O Module
16 Analog In + 16 Analog Out Module
16 simultaneous channels of I/O
The A16x16 from Apogee is a sixteen channel analog input and sixteen channel analog output module for the Symphony I/O. The module occupies one of the two slots available on the chassis. Additionally, two channel coaxial S/PDIF input and output is also provided.
Refined and updated circuitry with fewer, more advanced components allows for a shorter audio path, resulting in more recording clarity and transparency and a more efficient power distribution. The module features enhanced C777 clocking performance and lower converter latency.
The analog inputs and outputs require optional breakout cables, available in various configurations to suit individual requirements.
- ADC: 24-bit
- DAC: 24-bit
- Sample Rates: 44.1 to 192 kHz
- Analog In: 2 x 25-pin D-Sub (requires optional breakout cable)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 25-pin D-Sub (requires optional breakout cable)
- Digital Input Connectors: 1 x RCA coaxial S/PDIF
- Digital Output Connectors: 1 x RCA coaxial S/PDIF
- Word Clock: On chassis
- Power Requirements: From chassis
- Dimensions (WxDxH): Fits slot on chassis