Allen and Heath iDR-16 Mix Rack
The MixRack is the heart of the iLive system, housing the DSP, most of the I/O, networking and control interfaces. The tiny iDR-16 is ideal where the physical I/O requirement is small, but as with all the MixRacks can also be used to process the full 64 channels in a compact linked system with digital mic split.
• 3U fixed format MixRack
• 16 mic/line in, 8 XLR out*
• 64x32 RackExtra DSP with 8 stereo FX
• ACE™ Surface link plus Port B network option
• Built in 3 port Ethernet switch
• Network bridges to Surface via ACE™
• MIDI and PL-Anet ports
• Built in headphone amp with level control
• External iPS10 redundant power supply option
*AES Digital Output Option available, offering 2 AES3 digital stereo outputs in place of 4 analogue line outputs. iDR-16 can be ordered with a single AES Digital Output Option pre-fitted. A retro-fit kit is also available, allowing single or multiple AES Digital Output Options to be fitted. iLive Firmware V1.9 is required for this option.