- Product Description
- RAM: 2 GB
- Dimensions (width x depth x height)
STEP UP TO STANDALONE
MPC One is a total music production solution to take your ideas from concept to finalized radio-ready beats.
FULL MPC EXPERIENCE
Don’t let the size fool you. The MPC One packs a lot of features and workflow tools into ONE powerful punch. Beat programming, editing, mixing FX and instruments and so much more means an uncompromised creative experience.
MPC ONE delivers a truly empowering hands-on experience, ready for any music production task. Edit and trim samples with hand gestures on the brilliant 7” touch screen display. Express your ideas perfectly with the assigned knobs and touch keys that eliminate diving through pages of menus.
MPC One integrates into your creative space with all the ports and jacks you need. USB, MIDI DIN, CV/Gate, and 1/4” line-level audio input. With USB and SD card slots, you can save, transfer and share your music.
PRO PERFORMANCE & TECHNIQUES
Your favorite music production techniques come standard on MPC One. Tape Stop effect, Note Repeat for pulsing hi hats, and 16 Levels to play those melodic 808s plus many more.
INCLUDES MPC DESKTOP SOFTWARE
Akai Professional's next generation standalone, multi-core powered MPC Series features MIDI Multi capability, transforming MPC into the ultimate MIDI sequencing studio center piece. Now you can simultaneously connect and route all the MIDI gear in your studio including class compliant USB Keyboards, MIDI interfaces and USB to CV modules, supercharging your I/O capability. Fuse this with deep internal MIDI routing capability across tracks, comprehensive MIDI routing to any MIDI compatible synthesizer, drum machine or sound module, and even multitrack recording capability, and MPC forms the beating heart of any production setup, unleashing the true power of all your gear.
- (16) velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads, RGB-backlit
- (8) banks accessible via Pad Bank buttons
- (4) 360° touch-sensitive Q-Link Knobs
- (4) Q-Link Knob columns accessible via Q-Link button
- (1) 360° encoder for display navigation and selection via push
- (31) dedicated function buttons; red-, amber-, or green-backlit
- 7.0” / 177 mm (diagonal)
- 5.9” x 3.7” / 151 x 94 mm (width x height)
- Full-color LED-backlit display with touch interface
- Processor: Quad-core ARM® processor
- Storage: 2 GB user storage, 2 GB pre-installed content
- (2) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS inputs (1 stereo pair)
- (2) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS outputs (1 stereo pair)
- (1) 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo headphone output
- (1) 5-pin MIDI inputs
- (1) 5-pin MIDI outputs
- (4) 4 TRS CV/Gate Jacks, 8 Outputs Total
- (1) USB Type-A port
- (1) USB Type-B port
- (1) SD Card slot
- (1) Power Adapter input
- Via power adapter: 19 V, 3.42 A, center-positive, included
- 10.7” x 10.7” x 2.1”
- 272 x 272 x 53 mm
- 4.7 lbs
- 2.1 kg