The new DMC stereo mastering console is engineered from the ground-up making it not only more flexible with better specs than SPL's previous console, but also more ergonomic and sized to fit in all types of studio furniture.
The 3RU console has 4 stereo inputs and 4 stereo sources, with 2 stereo recording outputs, as well as 3 stereo and 2 mono speaker outputs that can be expanded with the new MC16 controller.
The new DMC console operates on the same unequaled 120V DC audio rail like each of the other SPL Mastering Series processors.
- Dual channel mastering console (3U)
- 120V DC Audio Rail - 5G SUPRA op-amps
- 4 stereo inputs and 4 stereo sources
- 2 stereo recording outputs
- 3 stereo and 2 mono speaker outputs (sub, radio speaker)
- Expandable multi-channel monitoring
- 0.25dB stepped input & insert return trims
- Insert & Source Auto Bypass
- Phonitor direct output
- Variable dim (e.g. loudness compensation)
- GPI switch function (Talkback, Red light etc.)
- Stereo and mono metering outputs