Warm Audio WA12
The Warm audio WA12 uses custom designed Cinemag input and output transformers. The Cinemag transformers are used in high-end products like the Presonus ADL-700, A-Designs Pacifica, Universal Audio LA-610, and Fink Audio’s CS2-FA.
- 71db of Gain.
- CUSTOM DESIGNED Cinemag input and output transformers MADE IN THE USA!
- TONE button – switches the input impedance from 600 ohms to 150 ohms. Changes the tone of both the mic and HI-Z inputs.
- Fully Discrete.
- High voltage 1731 style operational amplifier.
- 48 volt Phantom Power.
- Mic level balanced input: XLR or 1/4″/TRS.
- Balanced outputs: XLR and 1/4″/TRS.
- 2 Meg Ohm True HI-Z input on front panel. Sends instrument signal through entire circuit including both Cinemag Transformers and the discrete operational amplifier. Great for guitars, bass, keyboards and other instruments that have a 1/4″ output jack.
- 20db pad.
- External power plug for low noise.
- Comes in Standalone or 500 Series version