The Lexicon MX300 Multi Effects Processor, Lexicon has packed a significant portion of the MX400's feature set into the ultra-affordable MX300. All parameters of every reverb, delay and dynamic effect in this powerhouse processor are available inside any PC VST or Macintosh AU compatible DAW program. Just link your computer to the MX300 with a USB cable and control automation and recall parameters exactly as you would with any software plug-in. You get the sonic benefits only Lexicon hardware can provide…without bogging down your computer’s CPU with the extreme demands of reverb plug-ins.
Along with our unique “hardware plug-ins” for PC and Mac®, we’ve also included MX-Edit Librarian software so you can store and recall custom programs or pull up an unlimited number of Lexicon settings. We urge you to do a serious side-by-side listening test of of the MX300 versus comparably-priced competition and units costing far more. You’ll hear why Lexicon is the leader in reverberation effects. Why not put the unprecedented power and connectivity of the MX300 to work on your productions?
When money is no object, Lexicon gets written into more major tour riders than any other brand of reverb. But when money is a concern, you can still have the rich, detailed texture that makes the Lexicon sound unique. Here is a full arsenal of voice and instrument-enhancing effects including sixteen Lexicon reverbs, seven delays, genuine dbx compression and de-essing and modulated effects that will make any performance sound better.
We designed the MX300 to be ultra-easy-to use in demanding live sound situations. Once a program has been selected, you have instant access to three parameter knobs — instead of having to page through extra menus. You can program a whole night of presets, and dial them up quickly with the dedicated program select knob and bright LED display. Like every product that Lexicon makes, the MX300 is designed to withstand years of jarring, jostling, load-ins, load-outs, brownouts and power surges. It’s simply the most live reverb ever offered at this price.
- 2-in / 2-out configuration
- 16 legendary Lexicon® reverbs
- Lexicon delays & modulation effects
- dbx compression and de-essing
- Input Gain Control for stereo inputs
- Intuitive Navigation/Edition with large LCD screen, Page/Select Wheel, 3 top-level parameter controls plus Exit, Tempo and Bypass selectors
- 5 effect routing options
- 99 Factory / 99 User programs
- USB “Hardware Plug-In” feature with VST®
- and Audio Units plug-in software
- MX-Edit™ Editor/Librarian software
- S/PDIF Digital Input/Output
- 24-bit, 48kHz/44.1kHz sample rates
- ¼" footswitch jack
- MIDI IN and THRU
- XLR and ¼" TRS balanced I/O