Unleash The Power Of Red Interfaces
RedNet R1 is a versatile studio-grade desktop remote controller for Focusrite Red audio interfaces that helps you perfect your workflow. When combined with a Red interface, RedNet R1 gives you complete control of your monitor selection, source selection, and offers Dante®, Pro Tools™ | HD and Thunderbolt™ connectivity. The RedNet R1 can be used to manage remote-controllable mic preamps on your Focusrite Red interfaces, so that you can keep your interface in the rack and declutter your desktop.
With RedNet R1 connected to a Red interface, you can select inputs from one or more of eight available source groups, each comprising up to 12 channels, to a maximum of 32 total channels. Sources are selected via the front panel, or set up using the included RedNet Control application for PC and Mac. Mix and monitor in Dolby Atmos® using any combination of the selected eight source groups, in formats ranging from mono through to 12-channel audio and other 7.1.4 immersive formats.
RedNet R1 features Dante-enabled talkback with built-in microphone, and an internal mic preamp for connecting an external mic, with a high-powered headphone output, so you can monitor audio inputs and outputs, and interact with talent in another location. Up to four talkback destination groups are available when used with a Red interface (when used with other Dante devices, a single talkback group is available). There is also a headphone output that will allow you to isolate sources and audition them before playing them in your monitors.
RedNet R1 combined with Red interfaces support up to four monitoring outputs, which means you can listen to your mix in different audio formats at the touch of a button. You can easily fold-down mixes to different formats via the eight available output buttons, ensuring that you maintain a smooth workflow when working with multiple surround formats.
RedNet R1 allows you to have full control of your Red range mic preamps from the convenience of one location, improving speed and workflow. Other features include a footswitch input on quarter-inch jack, for talkback management, LFE muting and more. RedNet R1 can be powered via Ethernet to reduce cabling complexity (using the PoE standard), or by the included DC power supply.
Key Features• RedNet R1 combined with Focusrite Red interfaces are the first Dante, Pro Tools | HD and Thunderbolt interface system with a source selector and monitor controller.
• Up to eight source groups, each of up to 12 channels, to a maximum of 32 total channels.
• Supported monitor configurations range from mono to 12 channel, 7.1.4 surround sound, allowing you to work in a variety of immersive formats such as Dolby Atmos.
• Flexible monitor controls include level, preset level selection and lock, plus dim, mute and a variety of solo modes.
• Four different output formats mean you can monitor different mixdowns of your current source(s) to ensure quality in each format. Easily fold-down using the output buttons to ensure that you maintain a smooth workflow when working with multiple surround formats.
• RedNet R1 also offers talkback functionality to provide a quick way of communicating with talent in another location.
• Built-in internal microphone, or users can connect their own via the rear-panel XLR.
• Two LCDs display highly accurate level metering of the outputs, sources and headphone outputs, and give visual cues for navigating menus.
• A/B switch for switching between monitoring setups.
• There is also a high-fidelity headphone output that will allow you to isolate sources before playing them in your monitors.
• RedNet Control software with hardware focused workflow is designed for quickly setting up simple or complex configurations.
• Quarter-inch jack footswitch input socket for talkback management, LFE muting and more.
• Powered via Ethernet (using the PoE standard),or using the supplied DC power supply.