Install up to Four M.2 NVMe SSDs into a PCIe Card Slot – Ultra-speed Data Transfers!
If you need to add internal storage to your computer and ultra high-speed data transfers are critical to your work, you need an NVMe SSD-based upgrade. Individually, M.2 NVMe PCIe SSDs offer tremendous performance, but Sonnet’s M.2 4x4 PCIe Card enables you to mount up to four of them into a single x16 card slot.
Use the Sonnet card for instant-access media storage or as a high-performance scratch disk in your Mac Pro® tower; Windows® or Linux® PC desktop or server; or Thunderbolt™ to PCIe card expansion system with an available x16 PCIe slot. Are you an Adobe After Effects user? Imagine being able to perform 4Kp60 work in 32-bit linear, or even 4Kp24 with high channel count EXRs (or effects in 8K) where your computer's onboard storage couldn’t keep up! Legacy Mac® users can install macOS® on one SSD to create an incredibly fast boot drive and create a RAID 0 set with the other installed SSDs and still obtain blazing-fast performance. No matter how you use it, this card can transform the way you work.
Full Performance Design – Sonnet Advantages
Sonnet’s M.2 4x4 PCIe card is a full-height, full-length PCIe 3.0 card with a 16-lane (x16) interface, designed to support full performance from four SSDs. Unlike “similar” adapter cards, the M.2 4x4:
- Features a 16-lane (x16) and devotes four lanes of PCIe 3.0 bandwidth to every SSD you install (instead of limiting the x4 bandwidth to two SSDs at a time)
- Is Mac, Windows®, and Linux® compatible
- Works with a wide variety of single- and double-sided M.2 PCIe SSDs
- Is self-contained and doesn’t require a specific motherboard to operate or specific SSDs to support RAID features; no PCIe bifurcation required
- Compatible with 2019 Mac Pro
- Adds Ultra-Fast SSDs to Your System
- Achieve Sustained RAID 0 speeds up to 11,700 MB/s
- Great Way to Add Up to 32TB of M.2 SSD Storage to Computers with Thunderbolt
- macOS, Windows, and Linux RAID Support
- macOS Boot Support from Single (non-RAIDed) SSDs
- S.M.A.R.T. Support
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed in the USA