The Most Economical Way To Add Ultra-Fast, Extra-Large Capacity SSD Storage
Install Two U.2 NVMe SSDS Into a PCIe Card Slot – Ultra-fast Data Transfers
If you need more storage capacity for your computer, and super high-speed throughput plus maximum IOPS (Input/Output Operations Per Second) performance are critical to your work, you need an internal NVMe SSD-based upgrade—U.2 NVMe PCIe SSDs deliver both, but you need an adapter to use them. Sonnet’s Fusion™ Dual U.2 SSD PCIe card enables you to upgrade your system in a flash, mounting two enterprise class U.2 SSDs (sold separately) with up to 32TB capacity in a single full-length x16 PCIe card slot, with no separate power or data cables, drive adapters, or mounting trays required.
Use the Sonnet card for instant-access media storage or as a high-performance scratch disk in your Mac Pro® tower; Windows® or Linux® PC desktop or server; or Thunderbolt™ to PCIe card expansion system with an available x16 PCIe slot. Legacy Mac® users can install macOS® on one SSD to create an incredibly fast boot drive and use the other installed SSD for and still obtain blazing-fast performance.
Full Performance Design – Sonnet Advantages
The Fusion Dual U.2 SSD PCIe Card is a full-height, full-length PCIe 3.0 card with a 16-lane (x16) interface, designed to support full performance from two U.2 SSDs.
The Fusion Card:
- Features a 16-lane (x16) PCIe bridge and devotes four lanes of PCIe 3.0 bandwidth to each SSD you install
- Is Mac, Windows®, and Linux® compatible
- Works with a wide variety of single- and double-sided M.2 PCIe SSDs
- Is self-contained and doesn’t require a specific motherboard to operate or specific SSDs to support RAID features; no PCIe bifurcation required
- Compatible with 2019 Mac Pro
- Adds Ultra-Fast U.2 NVMe SSDs to Your System
- Achieve Sustained RAID 0 speeds up to 6,250 MB/s
- Great Way to Add Enterprise SSD Storage to Computers with Thunderbolt
- macOS Boot Support from Single (non-RAIDed) SSDs
- S.M.A.R.T. Support
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed in the USA