DL443 is a modular 8 analogue line level input and output card for MIDAS PRO Series control centres and modular I/O boxes Premium low latency 24 bit 96 kHz ADC and DAC converters are used to minimise distortion and noise artefacts, and DL443 features balanced inputs and outputs on ¼ " TRS connectors high common mode input noise rejection and high output current drive capability for long cable runs. It also features an automatic output mute facility if the audio signal path is muted via the PRO Series control centre.
Each output channel on DL443 has an LED indicator for the output mute status.
PRO Series Compatibility
DL443 is compatible with the MIDAS PRO3, PRO6, PRO9 and PRO X Control Centres, and the DL351 and DL451 Modular I/O Stage Boxes.
Built for the Road
Built for the Road DL443 is designed for the rigours of live concert touring. Premium ¼ " TRS connectors are used for reliable audio connections, night after night.
Architecture and Engineering Specifications
- The interface card shall be designed for digital audio mixing applications and be optimised for use in live performance.
- The interface card shall feature 8 line level input channels and 8 line level output channels, with both input and output connections on balanced ¼ " TRS connectors.
- The interface card shall provide analogue to digital and digital to analogue conversion with 24 bit resolution at 96 kHz sampling rate.
- The interface card shall include an automatic output mute function if the audio signal path is muted via the control centre.
- The interface card shall have LED indication for output mute for each output channel.
- The interface card shall be compatible with MIDAS PRO3, PRO6, PRO9 and PRO X Control Centres and DL351 and DL451 Modular I/O Stage Boxes.
- The interface card shall be 336 mm wide x 303 mm deep x 30 mm high (13.2" x 12.0" x 1.2"), with nominal weight 0.8 kg (1.8 lbs).
- The interface card shall be the MIDAS DL443 and no other alternative shall be acceptable.
- 8 electronically balanced line inputs and outputs on 1/4" TRS connectors
- Low latency 24 bit 96 kHz ADC and DAC converters
- High common mode rejection line inputs
- High output current drive for long cable run
- Output mute LEDs per channel
- Compatible with MIDAS PRO3, PRO6, PRO9, PRO X, DL351 and DL451
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.