Designed specifically for advanced audio surveillance and intelligence gathering, CEDAR Trinity 5 is the latest revision of our innovative and powerful surveillance system, used worldwide by law enforcement and security forces for real-time intelligence gathering, evidential recording and transcription. It features several new features including a 'world first' - a unique blind source separation option that allows multiple users to isolate individual speakers from background noise and babble.
- the ability to record and monitor unlimited numbers of live audio streams
- the ability to import and replay existing audio files
- support for umlimited numbers of users
- AI-based speech detection
- speech enhancement using CEDAR's advanced filtering
- varispeed without changing pitch to further increase intelligibility
- speaker isolation for noisy or multi-speaker environments such as cafés and restaurants
- transcription and annotation tools
- verification of saved CEDAR Trinity projects and archives for evidential purposes
- it runs on all standard desktop and mini PCs, laptops and tablets running Windows® 10
Depending upon the variant installed, any given host running CEDAR Trinity can be used as a self-contained system or as part of a distributed system that allows multiple users to access numerous live streams and recordings. Each has its own combination of benefits, making it possible for you to specify and install the system that best matches your requirements.