Despite its diminutive size, Brooklyn II delivers unprecedented power and performance, with +/- 1 microsecond synchronization and ultra-low latency. Brooklyn II supports all the features that have made Dante the number one choice for audio equipment manufacturers, including easy setup and installation, intuitive , flexible configuration, performance monitoring, and exceptional performance.
Audinate Dante Brooklyn II—Just the Facts:
- Dante plug-and-play media networking
- Powerful onboard microprocessor — no additional CPU required
- Mini-PCI module and form factor — fits into virtually any design
- Sub millisecond latency with +/- 1 microsecond synchronization
- Up to 64x64 redundant bi-directional channels @ 48kHz
- Flexible Interface Support — SPI, I2C, RS232 and configurable GPIO
- Powerful development environment and toolkit
- Audinate’s patented Glitch-Free Redundancy
- Complete sample rate support
- Support for 2,4,8, or 16 audio channels per TDM
- Support for AES67 RTP
- Support for Device Lock
- The most interoperable networking technology: Works seamlessly with any other Dante-powered device
- Network health, clock and audio quality monitoring
- Gigabit Ethernet switch chip support
- Dante works with standard off-the-shelf network switches — easily integrates into existing network switch infrastructure, and automatically discovers other Dante-enabled devices on the network
- Firmware upgradeable
Audinate Dante Brooklyn II Card for Burl Audio—Under the Hood
With a powerful FPGA engine, plus on board micro-processor, Brooklyn II gives a comprehensive application environment to streamline software integration. Brooklyn II offers its own high-resolution, low jitter clocking, or connects to external clock, and supports industry standard sample rates of 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, and 192kHz.
Audinate’s acclaimed networking expertise is built into every Brooklyn II module, with a comprehensive toolkit that gives you a vast and varied array of tools, options, and possibilities. Its simple software development environment gives you maximum flexibility for custom functionality and control.
Ride the wave of audio's future with Dante network audio. To configure your Burl B2 Bomber ADC/DAC with Dante, call or chat online with your PAD Studio Consultant today.