Bryston 7B³ PRO
The 7B³ PRO is a mono design audio power amplifier with one channel capable of 600 watts intended for use in very high performance professional audio systems. Robust yet beautiful machined aluminum enclosures house our proprietary industry-leading circuit designs resulting in exemplary performance observed both in the listening space and in the laboratory.
C-Series variants are available in your choice of 17 inch or 19 inch wide non-rack mountable aluminum dress panels anodized in clear (silver toned) or black. Nineteen inch wide C-Series amplifiers include front mounted handles. PRO amplifiers feature 19 inch wide rack mountable dress panels with a black anodized front finish and also include individual channel trims located on the rear panel.
- Individual channel trim pots
- Rack mountable 19" black faceplate (3U)
- Active extremely low distortion input buffer
- Balanced and Single Ended audio inputs
- Selectable gain at 23 or 29dB
- Regulated power supplies to all voltage gain stages
- Convection cooled and housed in a fully aluminum chassis.
- No fans or other moving parts
- Energy storage power transformers maximize dynamic range