The Alesis ASP-1 MKII is a compact, sturdy and universally compatible sustain pedal/momentary footswitch. ASP-1 MKII is equipped with a fast-acting quiet pedal mechanism that provides immediate response and an attached 5 foot cable with a 1/4” (6.35mm) plug for out-of-the-box use. The portable low-profile design and non-slip bottom means the ASP-1 MKII is built ready to perform and is ideal for home, stage, or studio. This low-profile portable pedal also features a polarity switch that provides universal compatibility with almost any digital piano, portable keyboard, synthesizer, MIDI controller, or other instrument that requires a non-latching momentary switch.
- Low-profile, sustain pedal/momentary footswitch expands expressive control
- Polarity switch provides universal compatibility for use with any instrument with a 1/4-inch sustain or momentary footswitch input
- Non-slip bottom and footpad keeps the pedal secured in place
- Fast-acting, durable mechanism for immediate response
- 5-foot attached cable with 1/4-inch (6.35mm) plug for out-of-the-box use